A suggestion.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kinauto, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Kinauto

Kinauto Adventurer Adventurer

Hi everyone, It has been a long time since I last posted or even talked( Like more than a year and a half, or even more). Anyways, I was reading the FAQs, again, and I was looking over whats up with it, if it have been updated etc. Anywho, I came across ''how much does will the game cost?'' and the answer to that was ''We want it to be Free 2 Play, however it all comes down to our budget, and if we can sustain our servers.'' Then, I thought, if they go with the f2p term and they go to the point where they can't even sustain the servers due to money, wouldn't they make it kinda P2W(Pay to win) just to be able to sustain the server? Or will make the cash shop unfair, or find a way to get money which is of course related to paying for something? Not just that, looking over how most of the f2p games end up now a days ( Economy, unfair system, player having to pay to be good and more which there's no need to mentions those games). Meanwhile, the players may complain about it?Not to mention the hackers. Therefore, I came with the conclusion that B2P ( Buy to Play which is buy the game just once to play it) is one of the best solutions. Why ? B2P is like a safe home to keep most of the hackers, and rule breakers out. Also, it can provide an ''equal'' start for everyone, and no need to make the cash shop unfair or the need to put premium items in the cash shop. Or even paying an unbelievable price for a single costume.Also, is a win-win for the players and the team. In the other hand, F2P allows all the rule breakers to come in, high possibility of the game's cash shop being so expensive whether its a costume or an item and definitely isn't a win-win. This is just a suggestion you guys can just simple ignore, I was just looking over how the game may end up as f2p and wanted to share my thoughts. Feel free to share your thoughts related to this or your opinions.

2. MirageKing

MirageKing Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Grey VIP Rainbow VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer Alpha Key Holder

they will never make it pay to win i know that much. micro transactions will be cosmetic only, if they are not able to support their servers through that alone they with either switch to buy to play or a subscription model.

RobinHoodPT likes this.
  3. _Middle_

_Middle_

If it comes to them not being able to afford to run their servers (which I pray won't happen) I hope they go to buy to play. Even though subscription models are really good for having a stable income, it is expensive to keep playing. But let's hope that won't happen :)