Animation Age of Aincrad Summer Login

Discussion in 'Share your own project' started by Skyfall, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Skyfall

Skyfall Rainbow VIP Rainbow VIP

I just wanted to share an animation I've released as a contribute to the Age of Aincrad development. I'd love to hear some feedback.
    -

-​

2. Assassin

Assassin Treasure Hunter King 2018 | Denian's Servant Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Black VIP Seasoned Adventurer

It's pretty good tbh there are only a couple of thing i'd change (personally) im not a huge fan on the sky, im not sure why but that sky looks weird to me >.< and I think it needs something else, for example in the animation AoA released themselves they had a girl animated sitting next to the tree personally I just feel like there is too much room on the left that is left empty >.<. As for the tree again this is just probably me i'd like to see the tree move more naturally as it looks like the tree animation (and grass but grass doesn't really matter >.<) just loops over and over (which is perfectly fine) but it just looks a bit unnatural the way it just keeps moving back into the exact same position in that fluid motion all the time :3 I hope you enjoy my advice I know I couldn't do any better :'(

Omergosh and Skyfall like this.
  3. Nizza

Nizza Green VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Perfect but needs some kind originality, tree is great and nice but needs more than a wood. I love empty spaces really much, it's just that it looks like simple... I dont know but I feel there is something missing in the picture. Maybe a cottage, stones, bandwagon, windmill or animals like horse or wolves maybe. Overall it's great but too simple just needs something that's original.

Omergosh and RobinHoodPT like this.
  4. Denian

Denian Minor Local Deity of Sarcasm | WebDev Staff Member Administrator Halloween VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

In my opinion, the main problem with the animation is that everything shares the same sin(t) function - Everything moves left at the same time, everything moves right at the same time. Add some offsets and vary the speeds a little and it will probably look way more natural.