Aincrad's Elite - Guild Lounge

Discussion in 'Guild Lounge' started by Kathrall, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Kasegawa

Kasegawa Purple VIP Pink VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Anon, wtf, this isn't your guild. Leave.

2. Anon

Anon Black VIP Warlord Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

No you leave.

3. Kasegawa

I already left. y da hell u comin' beck

4. Anon

Because why not?

5. Kasegawa

cus this ain't your fkkn guild assmuch. I just told you this. deja vu, it feels like this every time I talk to you.

6. Anon

Thats because it's what happens everytime xD

7. Kasegawa

yeah, I know.... I know... The bantz so stale

8. Kathrall

Kathrall YGO 2015 1st Place Red VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

RIP what?

9. Frgotenpower

Frgotenpower Forum Moderator Staff Member Halloween VIP Teal VIP Red VIP Rainbow VIP Purple VIP Pink VIP Light Purple VIP Green VIP Brown VIP Dark Green VIP Cyan VIP Adventurer Alpha Key Holder

Hello, Guildies I have been around here since the very early stages of the guild and I apologize for my absence this long while. We should try and promote activity within the guild if possible! I am always down for some games with guildies or the community. If anyone has any ideas feel free to speak up. Also are we doing a guild discord possibly in the future since it is a little more prevalent then skype?

Thank You,

Kathrall likes this.
  10. Kathrall

Kathrall YGO 2015 1st Place Red VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

i play a lot of league and hs atm thats about it

11. Kasegawa

I'm starting to give a shit about overwatch and getting back into csgo a little, also destiny 2 mAyBe

12. Kathrall

lol 2 meme games and a free one

13. Kasegawa

so free it was shit after 2 hours of playing it

14. TVG_Gman

TVG_Gman Seasoned Adventurer

I've been feeling nostalgic recently, so I wanna type this up just because.

This guild had a profound impact on my life. It gave me a community to belong to and memories I still hold dearly however many years later this is. Now I'll be honest I was really young when I joined. Like so young I shouldnt have even been in the guild. Yet regardless of that fact (which im sure was obvious to everyone) you all treated me nicely from what I remember.
    One thing I remember is that one time Koose, Kath, and a few others i dont remember all played Smite together in this one call and i just remember having so much fun even though i was absolute garbage at smite and had no idea how to play a moba lol.

There are a few people I specifically wanna mention:

Hennec. I had you on my steam friends list long after I had stopped being active in the guild itself. You introduced me to Blur and really bad gorillaz memes. You are honestly one of my favorite people to ever come into my life even though the amount we communicated was minimal.

StarTurner. I have a very fond memory of you playing osu in a skype call and me being amazed at how good you were. I also have a fond memory of us playing the star wars battlefront beta forever ago. Again, we didn't communicate too much, but i still remember you.

Koose: I remember i used to call you "kaboose" a lot and it annoyed you and I genuinely apologize for that. But i also remember how you got me into twenty one pilots and i remember how active you were in the skype group.

Kath. You put this entire thing together, and for that I have to thank you. I found solace and safety in this tight-knit group for a game that is still yet to release.

Im sure most of members from when I was around dont remember me. But my point with this is that the tiniest things can be the best memories for a person. The smallest little talks still make me so so so happy. I've been feeling really down lately and remembering this guild kinda helps.

Thanks everyone. If this game ever actually comes out, and this guild is still somewhat a thing, I'll be there :doki:

Sidenote: If any of you still use these forums, I would love to catch up with you and see how you and any other members are doing. Message me or reply to this and I'll make sure to check back soon.

Treyhax, Frgotenpower and Kathrall like this.
  15. Kasegawa

Interesting

16. Frgotenpower

Frgotenpower Forum Moderator Staff Member Halloween VIP Teal VIP Red VIP Rainbow VIP Purple VIP Pink VIP Light Purple VIP Green VIP Brown VIP Dark Green VIP Cyan VIP Adventurer Alpha Key Holder

Guys I will be hosting a tournament on December 8th with an alpha key for the first place winner if anyone is interested.

17. Kasegawa

tournament for what game, I'm SIK at smash tbh

18. Frgotenpower

It is smite xD It is a 1v1 tournament that im working with the staff and community managers with.

19. Kasegawa

oh lame

20. Treyhax

Treyhax Teal VIP Teal VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I remember you g-man. Cool to see you feel that way after all this time.