AoA: After 100 floors.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Leo, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Anon

Anon Black VIP Warlord Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

After the 100 floors are finished 100 more will appear making you complete 200 floors

2. Kei

Kei Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Then ALO based Terrain will appear xD just kiddin ahaha

3. Leo

Leo Community Manager Staff Member Legend Hero Warlord Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Just for being the first SAO inspired MMO people will play nit. Still, all the suggestions we make is assuming the game will have success, otherwise it would be a nonsense to suggest stuff.
    the players that didnt finish the 100th floor still have to finish it xD the game wont end like that, aincrad wont fall like in the anime xD

4. Kei

Kei Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I didnt say it will fall but you said the track is the 100th~1st floor then they will encounter other players too if its on the same aincrad :D

oXMarloXo likes this.
  5. Leo

Leo Community Manager Staff Member Legend Hero Warlord Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

so what is the problem? xD

6. Ryuujin

Ryuujin Adventurer Adventurer

100 more floors? ... They've stated before that it'd take 1-2 weeks clearing every floor. mutiply that with 100 and you have 100-200 weeks. 100 more floors would be way too much work and the game itself would be 10x as big as the current MMOs' in terms of size. I'm all in for some new stuff after floor 100, but please, be reasonable. After the 100th floor the game is suppose to be cleared, so the expansions shouldn't feature new main story stuff, but rather events or something like that.

Even if they decided to make 100 new floors, having a "hell"-ish theme for all the underground floors with dark skies etc. wouldn't really stick with the rest of the game's concept about having new themes for every floor.

No personal attack here, but I just can't see how this could be a good idea as it is.

7. Seishin

Seishin Adventurer Adventurer

If age of aincrad was SAO yes it's supposed to finish but it's not SAO and if it's 200week (I think more) to finish 100 floor, in 2 year first perosn finish the old aincrad and add 100 more floor will be good. You know 4 year it's OK , WoW was release in 2004, so many people play at WoW during 11 years. So why didn't have a 4 years to completely finish a game will be ok for a rusher...
    Well ...

Suggestion : When you enter in the new zone you have a choice of many physical change. Demon tail, vampire theef, very pale skin, red eyes etc ... Until you choose one, you can won other by defeated new bosses.

Leo likes this.
  8. Ryuujin

Ryuujin Adventurer Adventurer

But if the game's not finished when we beat the official floors, then when is it finished? Isn't the whole point of the game to bring the community together to cooperate to FINISH the game?

9. Seishin

No it's not, Rudy created this game because they are fed up with actual games and they like SAO so they pick somes idea to do a good game (if I understand, but I think it's that)

10. Caesar

Caesar Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

They just wanted a game like sao...

11. Seishin

If they want a real SAO .. they will have to wait a real deadly VRMMORPG ...

12. Caesar

Caesar Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

I didn't say realllll.... I said like.... That's just ridiculous to even mention that..

13. Seishin

It will be fun to have a real SAO in ten year just to know that you can die in a game //PAN// ok I'm stupid :°

14. IncredibleApollo

IncredibleApollo Super Donator Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Teal VIP Red VIP Rainbow VIP Purple VIP Pink VIP Light Purple VIP Green VIP Brown VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Blue VIP Cyan VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer SUPER DONATOR

Make it happen!

15. Cactus2388

Cactus2388 Adventurer Adventurer

oh the lag that will come!

16. Dabovid

Dabovid Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

It’s a excellent idea :D I can translate and place it in the Hispanic forum @Leo? Giving you all the rights and the credit :3

17. Guy

Guy Red VIP Red VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Maybe have it different between the hardcore and casual server? Not sure what, but just a difference in maybe difficulty or mobs

18. Kathrall

Kathrall YGO 2015 1st Place Red VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Allow max level players (who've beaten all 100 bosses) to fight every boss again, but in a Heroic Mode. Honestly not a hard thing to do, just up the difficulty of every boss and give them better drops to match max level.

WRohIgda and Guy like this.
  19. Frikcha

Frikcha Adventurer Adventurer

This is an awesome idea! Ultra creative and so befitting!

20. Jason

Jason Adventurer Adventurer

sounds good