Combat system.How should it work?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hisoka, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Jak52684

Jak52684 Birthday Boy Adventurer

hahaha that's true. for the targeting system it could be like Tera's cursor, and when you hover it over someone you can lock onto them but not as in all your moves will hit as you will still need to keep your cursor over them but it just keeps your camera on them (unless they use an ability like an invisibility if there will be such a thing).

And for the combat system you could hold down the LMB and swipe the mouse as in hold LMB and swipe down for a downwards attack and when you let go of the mouse button moving you're mouse will return to controlling the camera.
    I think that this would allow fluid movement in combat, might be a bit hard to do though.
    Also the different weapon would do different things like a Warhammer would make parts of the armour weaker depending where he it hits making the swords do more dmg.

2. Alpacalypse

Alpacalypse Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I thought runescape fight mechanism was pretty dank ngl i like the part where you hit the chicken then you get the chicken meats then sell it for multiple money

3. Koroto

Koroto

Definitely think it should be something like in TERA, as in more action packed. Your suggestions seems pretty good in my opinion! :)

4. Jak52684

Jak52684 Birthday Boy Adventurer

hmm I actually found tera a bit slow... I played the warrior class until lvl 30 and I thought the combat was slower than wow the only thing making it more actiony was the left click to attack and aim other than that the movement seemed slower, as in wow your character attacks automatically but in say pvp you have to constantly strafe behind them as a close range fighter or kite them as a long range guy basically I would rather see it more similar to wow than tera. Although it would be nice to see something more original like in our suggestions.

RyondaR and Morika like this.