Project Dungeonis

Discussion in 'Share your own project' started by Dracon85, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Dracon85

Dracon85 3D Modeller God Staff Member Seasoned Adventurer Adventurer

Decided I should post this... The project is called Dungeonis for now and the link to a gamejolt page is here. Would love any feedback on bugs or just general gameplay. I work on this project alongside AoA. Some models might even be some of the same models you will see in the AoA client someday. but there is a lot of placeholder backlog from when I was frankly not nearly as good of a modeller lol.

Anyways hope you can spare a few minutes to play and leave some sort of comment. Don't worry about the donations though if you want to always cool hah. Currently just two dungeons/levels with hidden areas and the mostly empty town.

Maximuus0 and Assassin like this.
  2. Assassin

Assassin Treasure Hunter King 2018 | Denian's Servant Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Black VIP Seasoned Adventurer

Just found a bug thought i'd report it :3 so in the throne room if you go up the steps and try to go back down them you get stuck and can't move D: http://prntscr.com/hbxj4a

Also, I find that the enemies can be pretty far away from you when they hit you so pretty much impossible to progress ;-;

3. Dracon85

Dracon85 3D Modeller God Staff Member Seasoned Adventurer Adventurer

Yup there are collision issues, not sure what to do about them other than implement a move to spawn type thing for now... why I implemented that load game in the bottom right as a sort of bandaid fix for now. It should reset your position to the start of the level or a goddess statue if you hit one. It should also be noted it resets the scene also... so monsters respawn lol, bandaid fix confirmed.

They can be far away, but so can you... So not impossible just difficult lol. I did test to ensure I could beat all the content... well not really the forest level lol. Basically you want to try and hit one target and pull it away. In the case of ranged mobs use obstacles as cover. Take pot shots in between their shots until dead. Another option is buy spin attack and just kill them with it when they get close to your hiding spot. You want to make sure you kill melee first though. Pull em away from the ranged and kill them alone.

Also I get some questions about targeting: targeting is cursor based. Hovering over an enemy locks you onto a target. Hovering over a new enemy will switch to that... this lasts until the enemy is dead. Otherwise your spell just sort of bounces on the ground... enemies can get damaged if they run over the bouncing spell too btw.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017