Gaming Dungeons and Dragons. (SaO Oriented)

Discussion in 'Gaming/Anime/Manga Discussions' started by Nardi, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Should the campaign be as close to SaO as possible?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. Not sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nardi

Nardi

Hey. Been scrounging around the community just decided to make an account, on another note. I would like to know if any people from the AoA community would be interested in par-taking in a DnD campaign that would be oriented in the SaO universe. I'm a rather experienced Dungeon Master but I will be changing the game-rules up to make it more like the anime. Mechanics will be changed so beware. But don't worry about the mechanics being too much different than standard DnD. I will be taking up to EIGHT who are interested in this idea. It will be VERY VERY roleplay oriented so if you don't like to roleplay then it will be hard for you to actually have a good time for this campaign. I plan to allow players the ability to act as their character would be. Play a PK'er who wants to kill off the rest of the group.. Clear the 'dungeon' with help from your alliies, live a life as a shop-keeper and help the players or maybe try to make a quick buck. (Or COL) The choice is completely up to you as a player of this campaign. Feedback is definitely appreciated everyone is entitled to their own opinion if this idea is good or bad. I simply would like to start another DnD campaign and I wanted to try something different. ^^
    If you're interested in par-taking in this idea add me on skype @Nardison12 and remember, first eight will be part of the campaign.

EDIT: There are four spots remaining. As well as one DM/GM.

I'm also currently looking for another Dungeon Master (Game-Master) who is interested in being a story-writer and/or actor for the campaign.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    tatsuo13, RobinHoodPT and Kathrall like this.
  2. Nardi

Nardi

Game-masters:
    @Nardi
    Players include:
    Dan (Unknown AoA username)
    @Kathrall
    Brandon (Unknown AoA username)
    @Denian