equipment system

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Byrat, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Byrat

Byrat Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Maroon VIP

so guys,
    i came up with the idea of maybe having a equipment system in which the armor type you are waring gives you spesific stats (these could be possible armor types: light armor, havy armor, leather etc.)

for example if i want to play tank i rather go with havy armor which has the highest defensive stats of all the other armor types. there could also be various side effects like lesser movement speed.
    on the other hand if i want to be more like an assasin type i can go with leather armor which gives me more critical hit rate higher movement speed and dodge rate since it will be needed because it will have lesser defensive stats.

2. Treyhax

Treyhax Teal VIP Teal VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Im sure they already have a system like this. But interesting ideas nonetheless.

3. JayGhoul

JayGhoul Christmas VIP Christmas VIP Black VIP Seasoned Adventurer

I agree I really need that assassin type armor :doki:

4. Illyon

Illyon Pokémon Master | Treasure Hunters God Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Blue VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I do recommend you read through questions and suggestions before posting threads. This is a basic MMO armour system, has been discussed frequently before and will most certainly be implemented as such .-.

5. Scrumpeh

Scrumpeh Adventurer Adventurer

Yeah, I was gonna say: This seems to be the normal system a lot of MMO's use.