Extra Life Charity Stream

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by MirageKing, Oct 16, 2017.

1. MirageKing

MirageKing Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Grey VIP Rainbow VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer Alpha Key Holder

On November 4th ill be participating in the 2017 extra life game day, streaming for 24 hours to raise money for childrens hospitals, donations to me are going specifically to the university of Vermont childrens hospital. I'll be streaming a variety of games during the event and any donations would be appreciated. my donation page can be found https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=272061 here. My stream will be over at twitch.tv/hordeoftribbles. if you have any questions feel free to ask here.

Konpachi, RobinHoodPT and Takita like this.
  2. RobinHoodPT

RobinHoodPT Community Manager Staff Member Teal VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Good luck! Drink and eat enough! ;)

3. MirageKing

MirageKing Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Grey VIP Rainbow VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer Alpha Key Holder

ill be sure to drink and eat plenty, this is my second year participating and im just as excited as last year

RobinHoodPT likes this.