Going on a hiatus(again)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tokikaze, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Yes. That's right. I'm leaving the forum for a month. Again.
    Even though this is pretty annoying to do, as well the making of this thread is useless, it's a necessary part for me to set things right.
    Maybe someone guessed it and others didn't, but in all the threads where I say to leave the forum, I tend to be... philosophical, in a certain way. As well revealing bits of my real self.
    To be frank, I don't even know where to start by now.
    I guess I'll be blunt about my current situation: I'm failing. I'm failing really hard. With my own life decisions and the university.
    I've found myself with a decision that is starting to piss me off, considering I'm prideful: leave the university or leave everything.
    The situations at home are tending to worsen day by day, and this decision is slowly taking its toll. I honestly don't know how long I can continue on delaying this. It's frustrating. It's causing me a lot of troubles. But, most importantly, it's wearing me off. Physically and mentally. And what's my solution? I stay in my room, in total laziness. Deep in the pleasures of my home. I dunno what to do anymore...
    So...for now I'm halting everything. I hope for a month. If for some reason it went over one month and it becomes more than that...I dunno. Maybe I gave up on everything. Completely.

Leo likes this.
  2. Black Abyss

Black Abyss Lead Designer Staff Member Administrator Black VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Come back once you're feeling better - get your life in order, stability is hard to achieve but not impossible to attain if you have enough mental fortitude to set your mind straight for your end goal. Don't let your pride get in the way of healthy decisions - pride is good, but not worth if it is destructive. If you go against your pride but end up in a better situation later on with more possibilities open, you will look back at the current you and think you did well ignoring your pride for the sake of stability.
    I'm not sure what the situation is, of course, so what I say might be completely off, but sometimes starting from scratch is the best option. Nonetheless, it's always worth trying to pick it up and make the best of it till the very end if you are strong enough to do so.
    Good luck and hope to see you back next month :doki:

Leo likes this.
  3. Leo

Leo Community Manager Staff Member Hero Warlord Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Making Black's words mine aswell. Get better, hope to see you next month!

4. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

New record, guys. I've interrupted my hiatus after barely 12 hrs.
    Though, the display of my pc is in pieces, now

5. lolcatpink

lolcatpink Pink VIP Pink VIP Seasoned Adventurer Adventurer Oldtimer

How the fuck

6. PhantomFury

PhantomFury Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Yer ten years too early for mid-life crisis anyway. Welcome back!

7. Denian

Denian Minor Local Deity of Sarcasm | WebDev Staff Member Administrator Halloween VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

... Dafuq?

8. Nizza

Nizza Green VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Anime, manga, games is just right there. :Doge:

Black Abyss likes this.