Hello AoA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SockMonster, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SockMonster

SockMonster

Hey guys, I've been lurking for quite some time but I've never really posted or anything so figured I might as well just say hi to everyone and get involved in the community ^-^.

Hello everyone!

2. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Hello, Sock.
    My name's Hisoka and...I welcome you to the forum, I guess?
    As you check out the forum, you might see it...very empty, but it's just a transitory phase(I hope)
    So, in order to live it up, I suggest you to visiti the shoutbox. Just say hi. If no one replies...either they're sleeping, or they're trolling you.
    Also, I suggest you to check the suggestion section, the guilds' recruitment threads and the forum games.
    I guess that's it. Enjoy the forum. And enjoy your stay.

SockMonster likes this.
  3. RobinHoodPT

RobinHoodPT Community Manager Staff Member Teal VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Hey there welcome to the forum! :D Just as Hisoka said the forum is quite empty at the moment, but just go in the shoutbox and there will almost always be someone to talk. :)

SockMonster likes this.
  4. chruum

chruum Teal VIP

Hello! I created myself an acc a few weeks ago too :) anyways people are really friendly over there in shoutbox so just casually join in some convo and you'll get along with others (not that I'm familiar with all of them haha...)

SockMonster likes this.