Hello, chruum desu

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chruum, Sep 3, 2017.

1. chruum

chruum Teal VIP Teal VIP

Hello senors and senoritas,

My name is chruum, feel free to call me senor chruum. I found about AoA 4 years ago (I even wrote to AoA FB because of some minor issues but got no answer :D http://imgur.com/a/rZLCL). Somehow my acc couldn't do anything like it was blocked or something. As the time passed (with blocked acc) I forgot about this forum and the game until I re-watched SAO two months ago. Tried to log on my old acc but it was already deleted so here I'm back.

Something about me: I'm from Czech Republic (now oficially as Czechia) from Prague, 20 yrs old male. I enjoy MMORPG and the last one I played was mabinogi and BDO and ofc I'm a fan of SAO. Nice to meet you all.

Hisoka likes this.
  2. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Holy sh-...so you were from the 2013-2014 forum? Yeah. All the accounts before December 21st of 2014 were deleted.
    Anyway, welcome to the forums. Name's Hisoka, but everyone calls me "Kaze".
    So...uhh...from where do I start.
    Since you're already talking in the shoutbox, I guess I can say: check the updates. Visit the various threads in the forum. Make one, if you want to. And visit the guild recruitment threads. Or, if you want to solo, check the Soloers Lounge subsection.
    Re-enjoy your stay in the forum, lad.

3. Stluffy

Stluffy Veteran Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

WElcome HErE
    Niece to meet u

4. RobinHoodPT

RobinHoodPT Community Manager Staff Member Teal VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Welcome to the forums. Just as Hisoka said if you were from the old forum, all old accounts were deleted.

5. chruum

chruum Teal VIP Teal VIP

Hello guys, nice to meet you. Yeah, I figured it out that it was probably deleted. :)