Hello everyone~! (Introduction)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TamaLuna, Feb 23, 2018.

1. TamaLuna

TamaLuna

Hii! My name is Tama. 18 yrs old ~
    Been looking forward to AoA for a long time but I just joined the community recently. I just looove how its coming together... The music, the art, ingame models. Lovely. :')
    Can't wait to see all of ya in game~ hope we get along!

I've been meaning to ask as well, what do you think of the weapons? What would you bring into battle with you as your main weapon? Just curious because I can't choose. My top 3 picks are Dagger, Rapier and Straight Short Sword atm. But... I may go for something different as well. ><

Leo and RobinHoodPT like this.
  2. RobinHoodPT

RobinHoodPT Community Manager Staff Member Teal VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Welcome to the forum! Don't be afraid to ask more questions like you just did!
    I'm probably going for a one-handed or two-handed sword.
    Or maaybe Dual Shields. You'll understand why when you start talking in the shoutbox or discord. ;)

TamaLuna likes this.
  3. PhantomFury

PhantomFury Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Hello and welcome to the forums! As for what weapon I might choose, it might be a spear, but.nothing conclusive as of yet.

4. Nizza

Nizza Green VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Welcome! saw you around the sb sometimes :Doge:
    I'm not a fan of heavy or long weapons, so it'll be short swords like a wakizashi.

5. Leo

Leo Community Manager Staff Member Legend Hero Warlord Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Welcome to Age of Aincrad's Forum! Join us in the ShoutBox or in the discord server if you want to chat with the community :)