Hello! ♡

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Chuu, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Chuu

Chuu

I have no idea what to say for these things, ahaha.

Hi, I'm Chu or Chuu, I guess.
    I heard about this game a while ago, but lost interest when they made a status about it no longer being an MMO.
    But I had been following them on facebook for a while~
    I recently gained interest while also waiting for Peria Chronicles and wanted to see what happened with this game, was it still going to be made? Did they decide to make it into an MMO?
    I'm glad to see it is! I think, I'm still trying to catch myself up on all the details.. honestly, so things are still a little new and fuzzy to me~

Oh-Oh! Right, about me. Ahem!
    I've played a ton of MMORPGS, I'm really into them. You can probably name a bunch I've already played.
    My favorite class is tank. >_<
    I'm what's known as a boss bait, or meat shield. I focus on raising my def and Hit points as high as possible so that nothing can take me down too easily~
    The only issue is sometimes in doing so, I run the risk of doing less damage.
    I really like being in the middle of boss battles, their HP versus mine, holding it off so that my DPS friends can take it down.
    I also really like being able to craft potions, that way I always have healing things on hand just in cause things get kind of heavy.
    I even don't mind sharing with anyone who's in a pinch, because I usually have more than enough.

I guess that's me! It's so awesome to meet all of you and I hope you take good care of me. ^_^

Denian and Kuhaku like this.
  2. Kuhaku

Kuhaku Adventurer Adventurer

Welcome to the forum, Chuu Chuu. Hope you enjoy your stay. So, you are waiting for Peria Chronicles as well eh?

Chuu likes this.
  3. Crusty

Crusty Pink VIP Pink VIP Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

welcome

Chuu likes this.
  4. Mathew

Mathew Red VIP Red VIP Adventurer Oldtimer

AoA is a visual novel :pidgy:

5. Chuu

Chuu

Yeah! Actually if you're active at all within the community, I'm the Admin of the Wiki page (well soon to be.. >_>;' ) and one of the Admins for the discord, haha.
    I also run the twitter that MMO reporters keep confusing me as the official one, so sometimes I get a bit of a laugh when I get tagged in things.
    Like do your research peopleeee~
    I'm also the only female in the podcasts right now, but we're doing another podcast this weekend due to some recent hype and translations.

Enough about Peria though! Thank you for the welcome and I'll probably poke around here eventually.
    Thank you!
    Time to visual this novel.

Kuhaku likes this.
  6. Denian

Denian Web Developer Staff Member Administrator Halloween VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

For this hilarious quote, and only for this quote, you get a like in addition to a warm welcome to our community :D

Chuu likes this.
  7. Chuu

Chuu

Ah thank you! Too kind~
    Only a really cool person can appreciate a good tank joke. Hahaha.
    Keep up all your good work, my tank joke comrade.

8. Denian

Denian Web Developer Staff Member Administrator Halloween VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Tank you! Tbh, I just appreciate that kind of humor in general, and somebody able to make fun of their own class automatically gets bonus points. My preferred class type is jester/trickster/...: high speed and accuracy, low damage, and if possible some DOT skills or status damage thrown in. Everybody's worst friend, basically, and "fool" is just a job description :)

Chuu likes this.
  9. RobinHoodPT

RobinHoodPT Community Manager Staff Member Teal VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Welcome to the forum! I heard on Discord that there is a cult of wanting Dual Shields in game. Maybe u as a tank want that too?

Chuu likes this.
  10. Leind

Leind Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I wanna be a Tanker too, Chuu-chan! I will be your first rival :p

11. SamieltheMDS

SamieltheMDS Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Hello and Welcome to the Forums, I hope to see you around and if you haven't already (which I'm guessing you have) check out some of the other threads and maybe the shoutbox should you be up for it.

12. Chuu

Chuu

Ah! Bring it on~
    I won't be easy to beat, the idea of a rival sounds actually kind of cool if you're serious. It would be really cool to battle all the time and share tips and tricks with each other. Ahaha.

Hello and thank you! I checked out the shoutbox and bugged everyone there for a bit, but I'm kind of nervous to jump back in.
    I have been looking at some of the guilds though out of curiosity.
    Thank you so much and may your socks always stay dry.

13. Denian

We don't bite make sure a good surgeon can reattach everything.

You're crazy... I approve. My socks will stay dry for a while 'cause I don't wear any during the summer.

14. SamieltheMDS

SamieltheMDS Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Sure, no problem and not sure what the comment about the socks comment is about. Also good luck with the guilds (not sure which one you will pick if any).

15. Denian

I interpret the socks comment as a funny way of saying "good luck in everything you do, may the weather be with you and the road dry beneath your feet". Could also mean "don't go swimming with socks", though.

16. Stluffy

Stluffy Veteran Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

17. Kaiyaza

Kaiyaza Dark Green VIP Dark Green VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Welcome to the forums!

18. takeda14121990

takeda14121990

I am new. Welcome to the forums! :)