Hello~

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Akemi, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Akemi

Akemi

Hi Everyone!
    I'll go by Akemi here :) I only just discovered this after rewatching SAO and feeling the urge to play MMORPGs. I was looking for a type of MMORPG that closely resembled SAO (save for the dying IRL when you die in game) and had settled on BDO until I found this game. I can't wait to see what new developments this game has (would love to contribute but my professional skill set doesn't match up with the needs of game development!).

I play other games too (League of Legends, Borderlands 2 and some Guild Wars 2 when I feel like it). I'm not sure what kind of player I'll be here, but I'm feeling like I may end up being a solo player.

I'll see you guys around!

Hisoka likes this.
  2. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Howdy, Akemi. Welcome to the forum.
    My name's Hisoka. But the community knows me as "Kaze"(long story)
    The forum doesn't look lively lately. But don't worry. The project is still going. It doesn't give a lot of updates, but it's still going.
    First of all. I suggest you visit the shoutbox from time to time. It's not very active now. But, from what I've heard, they're trying to change it a little bit.
    Second, the threads. If you have an idea you want to share, you have a topic you want to talk about or a story you want to show feel free to make a thread.
    Last, but not least important, check other's works. It seems a little thing, but it kinda helps the community.
    I wanted to suggest you visiting the guild threads, but it seems like me and the other soloers have another companion.
    I guess that's it.
    Welcome aboard, Akemi. And enjoy your stay :)

RobinHoodPT likes this.
  3. Stluffy

Stluffy Veteran Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

AoA forever!
    Welcome here~

4. RobinHoodPT

RobinHoodPT Community Manager Staff Member Teal VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Welcome to the forum!