Hey...yes im new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hayashi, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Hayashi

Hayashi

Uh.. Hey there my name is Hayashi
    I am not the best in terms of communicating so....ill try my best!
    so a bit about my self is that i really love games especially mmo games
    but recently i have lost interest in many games i play (tera,black desert, etc) and i do still play games like overwatch
    one day my friend said to check out this website, of course i did, and it peaked a new interest in me
    although it seems that AoA has a long way to go before its released to the public im going to be excited when it does come out
    also im pretty shy when ever i talk to people (whether i know them completely or not) so sorry if conversations get awkward

Anyways uhh...I thank you greatly for your time reading this whole thing

Pehetutz and Revan3917 like this.
  2. Nizza

Nizza Green VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Welcome please enjoy your stay, don't forget to read the FAQ. Also bare in mind this game would take 'ages' and getting an alpha key will be difficult.

3. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Welcome to the forum, Hayashi.
    My name's Hisoka, head of the Dust Rebellion guild and average user of the forum...I really need to stop introducing myself this way...
    There aren't many rules, but I can summarize the must-do(and don't) of thr forum:
    1)Visit the shoutbox: Not very lively this past months, but, if you're lucky, you will have some of the best laughs or some of the worst nightmares. Fret not, if you don't cause too much chaos/spam, you'll be fine.
    2)Check the guild section: Quick reminder. Don't rush to the main guilds. Don't be too mainstream, and check the other guilds. You might find the one fitting your ideals. If you don't, you can be a soloer.
    3)Be part of the community: A good way to live up the community is by doing threads. Forum games such as Roleplays, Riddles, Code solving etc., Suggestions for the game, Anime/Manga/Videogames discussions, or random topics in the Offtopic section.

I guess that's it for now. Enjoy your stay in the forum, lad.

4. Kevin

Kevin Forum Mod Staff Member Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Pink VIP Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Welcome, enjoy the stay.

5. Leind

Leind Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Hello hello~

6. Nameless

Nameless Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Black VIP Adventurer

Hello Hayashi!

I hope you're having fun here! Join the official AoA Discord-Server, if you want to chit-chat with some peeps!

See ya sometimes around here! o/

7. aravindkumr44

aravindkumr44

Hey Hayashi , Welcome to the Community ... Hope you have a Good Time in Here ......

Visit Positive Affirmations Audio for Leading a Positive Life ..

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018