Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DemiFork, Apr 18, 2018.

1. DemiFork

DemiFork

Hi guys I'm one of the many who are currently watching the development of this game. I'm from the Philippines 19 years old and an avid mmorpg fan. I hope I can fit in here Thanks! :)

2. Matvyn

Matvyn Forum Mod Staff Member Christmas VIP Warlord Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Welcome to the forum, if you want to have a chat, feel free to pop by the forum shoutbox (might be a wee bit sleepy) or discord (careful, might be some trolls lurking in there).

3. Denian

Denian Minor Local Deity of Sarcasm | WebDev Staff Member Administrator Halloween VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Hi! Welcome to our forum. Feel free to ask any questions, be it on the forum, in the shoutbox or in a PM. Make sure you read the FAQ before entering the shoutbox - some of our local (Swedish) trolls bash anybody who asks the wrong questions there.

If you watch the shoutbox long enough, you'll even meet someone from your country :D

Sadly, the forum is currently our dead zone. If you feel discouraged by the lack of activity, feel free to join our discord server, too - there's more activity to be found there.

4. PhantomFury

PhantomFury Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

5. Tohuki

Tohuki

Welcome!

6. Nizza

Nizza Green VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Welcome and yes there are also other members from your country, enjoy :Doge: