Fixed http://age-of-aincrad.com/apply/

Discussion in 'Bugs or Exploits' started by MajorBaker, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MajorBaker

MajorBaker Pink VIP Pink VIP

not sure if you already know or not so i thought i would leave this here:
    happens on submit
    err.png

2. Anon

Anon Black VIP Warlord Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

3. RobinHoodPT

RobinHoodPT Community Manager Staff Member Teal VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Deka likes this.
  4. Denian

Denian Web Developer Staff Member Administrator Halloween VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I'm actively working on this now.

A HTTP 406 basically occurs when your browser tells the server "hey, btw, I'll only accept answers in this format, that language etc." and the server is unable to generate a response that fits those specifications. Like, our server is English and obviously won't generate a Russian response.

Sadly, I have some difficulties finding exact problem, since the page works in all three browsers I tested. I'll test with different languages this evening, but I can't even be sure if languages are the reason... and if they are, if it's for all non-English languages. If everybody who encounters this could post the browser they used and what language their system and browser are set to, that would probably help me.

For the more advanced users: if you could use your browser's developer tools to paste the complete request and response headers for the failed request here (headers only, I don't need the data), that would be even better.

5. Denian

Denian Web Developer Staff Member Administrator Halloween VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Now invalid since we have a new website. Closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.