I introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Suiledrad, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Suiledrad

Suiledrad Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Hello to all (s), etto ... I am suiledrad ... mmm, I am a fan of mmorpg, I have some experience as a teacher of guild. However, I still need a lot to be one with something average, I hope to have some of you to advise me. But my style is of a lonely wanderer, besides being a dark adventurer, in short, a PKK (Player Killer Killer). Mmm ... in the past I could not stop in front of anyone, that's a bit higher or lower level, because I just killed him. But since I saw the players with the blue cursor abusing, the weak players, gave me a very ugly remorse: "I went for the bad guys and for the massacre, they were 7, but my anger was 100". Since then I am PKK, I only kill pks or players with malignant karma, that is abusive. My presentation in this section of English was delayed, but I hope we get along very well. "If they respect me, I will take care of them, but if they intimidate me, they will be dismembered." I am a pacifist, I love peace, but I have a dark karma that sealed this.;)

2. PhantomFury

PhantomFury Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Welcome (again)!

Suiledrad likes this.
  3. Suiledrad

Suiledrad Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Thanks man.:D

PhantomFury likes this.
  4. Caesar

Caesar Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Welcome mate