Is AoA dead..?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SilverMagix, May 3, 2018.

1. SilverMagix

SilverMagix

Haven’t seen an update since the winter. If you guys are still working on it, I’m not trying to make you rush something, but I’m just curious if the project is still alive.

Regards

2. Black Abyss

Black Abyss Lead Designer Staff Member Administrator Black VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Most definitely is alive and we're still actively working on it, perhaps more than ever. We're just focused on some internal development and we don't have much progress to show outside of it visually for the time being, but we plan to come back soon with a big bang and lots of new promising content. I apologize for the long radio silence - do check out our Discord though, we do public work sessions sometimes mid-week and on weekends and you can jump in and chat with us whenever there if that's something you enjoy.

Revan3917, Maximuus0, Ares and 2 others like this.
  3. SilverMagix

SilverMagix

Hey there,
    Thanks for the reply! I did not know that you did public work sessions, that sounds very appealing haha. I'll try and look into it tonight or tomorrow :p. I'm glad to hear that the project is still alive, and you guys are working harder than ever. Makes me want to keep learning programming as well! To be honest, this project was one of the reasons for me to start learning about programming and all that, so I am grateful for it. Obviously, I have found more goals now, but AoA was the start of it all! Thanks for the info, and hope to see you around :)