Multi-Skill Combos/Skill Overlap

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LordlyPotato, Dec 22, 2014.

1. LordlyPotato

LordlyPotato

Hey guys I'm new here so please don't hurt me if this is in a thread I missed. I was thinking would it be a good idea for multiple weapon skills could be used in combat for unique or player built combo's. Sort of like using unarmed skills in conjunction with a sword skill, or the butt of your scythe as a staff for a hit. I'm not one hundred percent sure how combat is working or if this is even feasible, but what do you think, and how would you integrate it?

2. Nelchael

Nelchael Purple VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Don't worry, no one here is going to hurt you. Ridicule you, maybe. Make fun of you, possibly. Probably call you names. But we won't hurt you. Pinky promise.

Well, it's possible, but I wouldn't say it's likely. Definitely not for two-handed weapons, seeing as you wouldn't have a free hand. If this was a one-handed weapons feature only, that would make them overpowered.
    This is more likely, but probably as a separate scythe skill instead of switching to a staff skill.

I highly doubt we'll be able to use multiple weapon skills together, but seeing as we don't know much about the planned combat system yet, we'll have to see.

Oh and, before I forget, welcome to the forum!

LordlyPotato likes this.
  3. Kayen

Kayen Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

[​IMG]
    Abandon any notions of unique skills and player created content and you'll do f̶i̶n̶e̶ better here.

4. Suiledrad

Suiledrad Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

You have sounded like a princess loli, who is afraid of everyone, you sounded a little moe "quiet instinct of idiocy". We will not hurt you with any comments, "but in the game I will massacre you" xD. The idea could be seen in a positive way, but remember that this must be according to what the staff has planned according to the points of the combat system. However, to give this idea, perhaps it could be in the patterns of acceptance, is not totally impossible.