Possible Tournaments

Discussion in 'Questions-Queries' started by Frgotenpower, Oct 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Frgotenpower

Frgotenpower Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Teal VIP Red VIP Rainbow VIP Purple VIP Pink VIP Light Purple VIP Green VIP Brown VIP Dark Green VIP Cyan VIP Adventurer

Is there an option or a specific rule set you guys would like to allow the community to engage in possible giveaway VIP packages. i.e. From the tournament hoster or possible AoA tournament hostings? To possibly bring the community together?

2. PhantomFury

PhantomFury Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

From how I understand it, VIP are roles to signify that you have donated or someone have donated in your stead. It'd be odd to simply give one free of charge. Even if we do have a sponsor, I don't think we nearly have enough people active in this community per given time to actually host that big of a tournament.

3. Leo

Leo Community Manager Staff Member Legend Hero Warlord Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Any member who wishes to do giveaways or organise tournaments is free to do so! You'd have to buy those VIP's to give them away of course.

The Community Management team has done some tournaments and competitions in the past, and we may start doing them again if it is justified.

4. Frgotenpower

Frgotenpower Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Teal VIP Red VIP Rainbow VIP Purple VIP Pink VIP Light Purple VIP Green VIP Brown VIP Dark Green VIP Cyan VIP Adventurer

Leo,
    That is great to hear! Id like to try and help keep the community as active as possible to help the game's progression and involvement within the community to keep it as alive as possible.
    If a tournament is held by any community member would the Devs help spread the word? maybe through the discord or any other platforms, they would feel would be the correct place to put it as to possibly increase the number of participants and possibly grow the community even if by a little.
    Regarding the sponsorship idea, I myself would be interested in sponsoring such an event as well as I know a few sponsors that may assist in the giveaways as well with future tournaments and giveaways with the community or Cardinal Games themselves. Are there any rules that any sponsor-related activity the community should know going forward with this process?
    Regarding tournaments would Devs possibly be interested in joining as a way to interact and engage with the community? Just a food for thought question.

Thank You,

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  5. Leo

Leo Community Manager Staff Member Legend Hero Warlord Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

We would share the tournament and endorse it, yes. Regarding sponsors, we'd have to vet their activity on our platforms. I'd say hit me up with a message in Discord so we can talk in a more fluid way about this Subject.
    Regarding Devs join, that would be possible and would probably happen. We may also assist whoever is organizing the tournament so that it goes smoothly.

6. Frgotenpower

Awesome that is great to hear! I will reach out to you in discord about the sponsorship and possible tournament set up.

Thank You!