Seasonal Anime: Fall

Discussion in 'General Anime Discussions' started by Takita, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Takita

Takita Shoutbox DJ | TakiRoll | Goddess of Lewd Light Purple VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

I'm bored as fuck so i'm wondering what anime people are going to watch this fall/leftovers from last season.

http://anichart.net/Fall-2017 Here's the link for this seasons anime if anyone is wondering. Personally i'm just going to give most of it a go and then see if i drop it or not after the first two episodes.

2. RobinHoodPT

RobinHoodPT Community Manager Staff Member Teal VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Black Clover, Code realize, Kini no Tabi. Kujira no Kora, Ousama game, sengouko night blood

3. Takita

Takita Shoutbox DJ | TakiRoll | Goddess of Lewd Light Purple VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Black Clover looks really interesting but im kinda expecting it to flop at the same time

4. Mathew

Mathew Red VIP Red VIP Adventurer Oldtimer

Shokugeki no Souma :))))))))))))))

5. Takita

Season 3 of food orgasms here we come (':

6. RobinHoodPT

RobinHoodPT Community Manager Staff Member Teal VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I'm not going to see shokugeki as I already read the manga and don't want to see the history again.

7. Takita

fair point, I always enjoy seeing things animated even if i read the manga for it.

RobinHoodPT likes this.
  8. Xenok5

Xenok5 Adventurer Adventurer

The Fate/Apocrypha, was really cool, i liked it, and it seems that, Black Clover will be the best action anime of this season, and of lolis Blend S xDDD