Sins Weekly Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Assassin, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Assassin

Assassin Treasure Hunter King 2018 | Denian's Servant Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Purple VIP Light Purple VIP Black VIP Blue VIP Seasoned Adventurer

Sooo.. Since I generally have a lot of ideas for this game i'm hoping to post 1 or 2 new ideas each week here I have been told by a few developers that they like my ideas so I feel like I must share them. In advance i'm sorry if any of my ideas are repeated from others ideas. ;-; pls no hurt me Denian Senpai

1st Idea: Right so to start off week 1 I will share my most liked idea even Deka Senpai liked it :3. So I think like every 3 or 4 floors there should be 1 huge landmark. For example on floor one there could be The Royal Castle. Guilds within Age of Aincrad would be able to fight over this landmark at the end of each week (Sunday 6pm GMT or something). When a guild takes over this landmark all of the members in that guild would be able to open 1 chest out of a selection of 5 to try and get a good reward from it such as an exclusive piece of Armour or weapon, the guild leader would also be able to choose between 3 xp buffs, for example 5% extra xp in combat, 5% extra xp in a certain passive skill or 5% extra xp in a specific crafting skill. After the guild has captured the landmark they have 1 weeks worth of xp buffs, after the 1 week is up the guild that owns it is evicted and guilds can fight over the castle all over again.

(This is if you want there to be requirements)Also as you go up the floors the requirements to participated in taking the landmark increases. For example on Floor you you may only require 5 guild members but on floor 5 you may need 8 guild members and 20 wooden logs or something.

Caesar likes this.
  2. Shinjiro

Shinjiro Treasure Hunter 2018 Seasoned Adventurer Adventurer

You mean, there should be a landmark every floor :3

3. Assassin

Assassin Treasure Hunter King 2018 | Denian's Servant Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Purple VIP Light Purple VIP Black VIP Blue VIP Seasoned Adventurer

Na then there would be too many ;) but i mean if there is like an overflow of guilds and certain guilds specifically are dominating week in week out then the devs could put a few more landmarks in :3

4. Caesar

Caesar Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Cough BKOA cough

;)

Thaum likes this.
  5. Assassin

Cough indeed ;-;

Caesar likes this.
  6. Caesar

Caesar Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

I'll take that as agreement :p

Assassin likes this.
  7. dragrn

dragrn Purple VIP Purple VIP Seasoned Adventurer

Well if you take endgame into consideration, if there are only 25 total landmarks in the game you'll probably only have like 50 guilds able to compete over them, with them being completely out of league for newer or less progressive guilds. That could be another reason to increase the number of landmarks.