Suggest an in-game skill!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Draulon, May 30, 2015.

1. Soro

Soro Adventurer Adventurer

Meditation is actually an extra skill that players in the SAO beta were able to find on floor 10. While it only gave you a health buff and cleared status modifiers it was in the SAO lore technically. But none the less this is Age of Aincrad so we should think of some original stuff but I just thought it'd be an interesting piece of information to share.

2. Bertod0

Bertod0 Adventurer Adventurer

ability: steal.
    effect: get the pantsu.

Revan3917 likes this.
  3. Fefras

Fefras Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

4. Revan3917

Revan3917 Seasoned Adventurer

But why not?

Bertod0 likes this.
  5. Ansaar13

Ansaar13 3D Modeller Staff Member Adventurer

Unarmed combat (Fight without weapons), Streetwise (ability to find connections and rumours), Snare (Trap related), Repair (Fix damaged equipment), Lockpick? (Unlock locked doors), Overdo (The ability to go past limits, the higher the skill, the longer you can overdo), Busking/Performing? Rugmaking?

Kuhaku likes this.
  6. Bertod0

maybe something like a listening skill that let's you hear wisper conversations between info brakers and their clients.

7. Revan3917

Revan3917 Seasoned Adventurer

I'm pretty sure the devs stated their will be no info brokers

8. Kuhaku

Kuhaku Adventurer Adventurer

Busking/Performing! :doki:

Revan3917 likes this.
  9. Bertod0

Oh, okay, i remember reading somewhere that there where going to be info-brokers, but it must've changed later.

10. Kaiyaza

Kaiyaza Dark Green VIP Dark Green VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

I would busk all day and lockpick to steal when I'm in need more. Something like Archeage's musical instruments would be nice to have.

11. Goketsu

Goketsu

I'm not sure if this has been suggested or not yet, but what about Scribing? For player-made guides for certain areas and strategies and the like. The higher the skill the longer lasting and more expensive your guides will be.

Revan3917 likes this.
  12. -Ezra-

-Ezra- Christmas VIP Christmas VIP

Hunting? Have specialty rare animals all over the world, and increase your hunting skill by killing these creatures!

They would not fight back, but would be very hard to find, only have large areas or even as general as a floor number to describe their location.

As you progress with the skill, the more likely you are to retrieve rare drops from these animals!

13. Xenok5

Xenok5 Adventurer Adventurer

Omg that's a nice skill, did anyone say, trading??

Trading= Buy or craft your own packages or valuables on Trading NPC's, and trade it on a Trading NPC of another town to get more money.
    Processing= Process minerals, materials, or even weapons to get different materials, to cooking, trading...
    Alchemy= Way to craft your own potions or power enhancers of stats.
    Gathering= Collection, lumbering, and extraction of all kinds of herbs, trees, rocks.

I'm out of ideas :feelsbadman: :pidgy:.

Revan3917 likes this.
  14. Hayashi

Hayashi

hmm... i dont know if anyone really said this ( i kinda skimmed through the messages here) but i suggest
    Gardener: a way for players to plant their own fruits or veges (and possibly in a way when they first use this skill they might not yield any food due to the lack of knowledge , but as time goes on and they level up that skill they can yield more food from the things they planted) i dunno just a random idea

sorry again if someone suggested this idea before!

Revan3917 likes this.
  15. SilverOvias

SilverOvias

I'm just thinking out loud, but what if you could constantly evolve your regular sprint from the beginning of the game, and everytime you sprint, your speed either increases or you don't use as much stamina, which in turn means that you could possibly create a character that doesn't use weapons, but is a full fledged member of the game world for exploration purposes.