Terrible Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by SilverOvias, Nov 13, 2017.

?

Did this suck a lot?

Poll closed Monday at 9:51 AM.
  1. Yes

22.2%
  2. No

77.8%
  1. SilverOvias

SilverOvias

Hi All,

I have been a fan of this project since inception, and while accidentally finding something that seemed too good to be true. I have never posted or created an account out of pure shame with regards to my inability to provide anything new or creative to the project.

As it stands, I am in awe of the work that has been done, and I will from today onwards actively seek a solution to how to assist making this project greater.

I am Silver Ovias, a small time guy from Johannesburg, South Africa. I have a cubicle job, and am trying to build an active working theorem to connect most of the worlds myths to religion, for example, how Odysseus, Baldr and Tang are the same person, just seen at different point in time.

My OC for this game might not create waves, but he will have walked to the furthest edges of every map that will ever exist for this game.

Thank you for reading this ramble.
    Silver Ovias

2. Denian

Denian Web Developer Staff Member Administrator Halloween VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Welcome to our forum - and I'm sure we've seen worse introductions, don't worry.

Nice project you have there. I guess it's at least partially been done before, but mostly in pairs - like, only comparing Norse and Greek Mythology or something. I'm not really the person to talk to about religion, but I'm sure reading your results would be interesting.

If you want to talk, I'm in the shoutbox on most work days - don't worry about the trolls, they don't bite. Much.

SilverOvias likes this.
  3. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Black VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I'm kinda late on the salutations...
    Anyway, welcome in the forum, Ovias.
    My name's Tokikaze, "Kaze" for short.
    Like Denian said, feel free to visit the shoutbox from time to time. There are trolls in the chat, but most of them do that only to live it up.
    Hmm...what else? Oh. Check the Forum Games section and the Offtopic section. Most of the threads aren't very lively, but others can be quite entertaining.
    Welp. I guess that's it. Cheers, and enjoy your stay in the forum ;)

SilverOvias likes this.