The new guy named Tohuki

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tohuki, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Tohuki

Tohuki

Hello!
    Some of you probably already know me as the guy who asks too much, but I realised I haven't introduced myself yet, so here I am :D
    If anybody wants to play some games (I mostly play warthunder and warframe, but I would like to find some nice mmorpg while waiting for AoA) you can just text me and we can play! I study IT at an middle school (I don't know how else to call it, but it's the translated name from my language (czech, if somebody interested :D)) so yeah, I think that's about everything I can think of right now. It's too long, I know. Sorry for taking away your precious time!

ellaUmbr likes this.
  2. ellaUmbr

ellaUmbr

3. lolcatpink

lolcatpink Pink VIP Pink VIP Seasoned Adventurer Adventurer Oldtimer

Hello bud it's a pleasure to meet you !
    Ask away with your questions by the way, but like spam Toki with them aha

4. PhantomFury

PhantomFury Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Welcome to the place and like lolcat said, ask your questions away and we will try our best to answer them!

5. Nizza

Nizza Green VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Welcome, just no math, please.

6. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Welcome, Tanuk-...err...I mean Tohuki. Glad to see that you joined this community.

As you may have noticed, the forum isn't very active, due to the fact that most of the group moved to Discord.

Despite that, there are some people lurking around here, including myself. Given time and luck, you can find someone in the shoutbox.

Sorry if I sound very bitter. I've been developing quite of a sadistic/stern attitude towards this project in which I express contrasting feelings.

Still, I hope you enjoy you stay in this community.

P.S.: Quick question. Which bias do you prefer in War Thunder?

7. Tohuki

Tohuki

I main americans (rank IV tanks and rank V planes), but got rank IIs and IIIs an almost every country :D mostly planes :) Wanna play sometime?

8. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Sure. I'm up. But I'm stuck with Rank I-III tanks and US Rank II planes at the moment.
    Handling the planes on RB is quite a nightmare.

9. Tohuki

Tohuki

It's about getting used to. I've been playing warthunder for around 3,5 years so i can't say much, but still. I'm playing right now, so if you wanna play, we can :)