The real Kazeyuki/Hisoka

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Hisoka, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Hisoka

Hisoka Black VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Jeez...
    Uh...I never thought to do this...in a place where I know people only by mere nicknames...
    But, I guess, I don't want to leave this into the oblivion.
    So...from where do I start?
    I guess from where I started this little journey to this forum...Starting from 2014.
    During summer 2014, I was pretty annoyed.
    During my little vacation in the US, I decided to check any available anime.
    Either one of my friends suggested it or I found it in the most popular anime list, I managed to found this anime: Sword Art Online. So I decided to give it a try.
    And I was not disappointed. I loved the series. Not because of the characters, but because of the scenario and the stories in it. Though, I was pretty amazed from the Dual Wielding skil *hehe*...
    So, I decided to search for some games that would give me the same feeling.
    Kinda disappointed:many of the games I played were slow-paced and required patience that I didn't have back then(except, maybe, Mabinogi).
    So, when summer ended, I was stuck with that idea for several months. That until the day I decided to search for a SAO based game.
    Around March-April 2015, I landed in this forum. Looking at the screenshots, I immediately grew fond of it and decided to join the community.
    First, I decided to name myself "Shiroyuki", but after a mere day of activity, I decided I wanted to change my name. At that point, I learned that I couldn't do that myself...I had to create another user that wasn't "Snowwhite"
    Ok. Stop laughing, please.
    So, after acknowledging that embarassing moment, I decided to create the second account(that it's this one), under the name of "Kazeyuki". I contacted @StrayPixel and asked him to delete Shiroyuki. But all of that happened after 2 months, or so, from my profile creation.
    So let's skip ahead to my first activity in the forum.
    July...uhhh...8th, if I remember correctly...
    As you can confirm on the shoutbox forum, I was really attached to the SAO series and really active as a SAO-fan.
    During that time, I was on vacation in the Philippines with my family, so I could visit my relatives. During my staying on the forum, I...let's say played along with the main RP group in the forum. This group included me and the users @Kurisua , @Cicatrix , @Revontheus , @lolcatpink , @Nelchael , @DaSniper168 , @JessiDutchy , @Cormac and @Cillin (though, Cillin arrived pretty late).
    Eventually, the group slowly disbanded due to the people in it being occupied, but I do feel my presence kinda disrupted the thread(my being too reactive and trying to push myself and force others to follow me).
    So I was with nothing to do for the whole year. Just chatting in the shoutbox, checking forum games, suggestions etcetera.
    Then, during summer 2016, I went on a break between July and August.
    The reason behind was very personal, and I decided it was for the best not to talk about it. But I guess I'm breaking that promise.
    Between that period, a person that was very close to my family passed out. This person was so close to us that seemed like part of our family. I went silent for a while, because I didn't know with who I could talk to. I didn't feel like I could find comfort from the few friends that I had. I guess it was too much for me to handle...
    So I had to restart my life, without living with said person.
    Living with the troubles of school, bills...
    Driving, walking, studying. Eventually, I managed to finish High School and I was already admitted to my university degree course(I early submitted to an exam during spring and I managed to pass it)
    Same scheme as above. Let's timeskip this again, shall we?
    Eventually, this year, the tension between my parents worsened. And, one day, that tension snapped the rope that held together everything. A couple of unwanted messages. Then, the arguing moment, that eventually worsened...
    Then the police came over to seize the situation. Apparently, some neighbours were quite preoccupied for the situation...
    Another break. This year's break that was, once again, during July.
    That tension still continues until now...and I decided to share this with you guys.
    "Why didn't you decide to share this on Facebook, instead?"
    Well...I'm a person that doesn't like to harm others. Physically and psychologically.
    I didn't want to worry my parents(but I guess I'll worry them if they manage to find out about this)
    So...I guess this is it.
    This is the real me. The real Kazeyuki/Hisoka that has been hiding behind.
    But, luckily for me, I'm a person that goes over it, and, eventually, tries to fight it with their teeth...
    This is not a goodbye. Neither a "Hello"
    It's just me telling the truth. I hope you do understand this story...and, please, avoid sharing this with others. This is just an anonymous message.
    And if you don't understand this story, don't worry. Sorry to have bothered you.
    I guess that's it. I'm done talking for now. I guess I'll go sleeping for now. Hisoka/Kaze out
    P.S.:eek:h. I almost forgot.
    About the Kaze x Rose...I don't dislike it.
    I just acted that way to see how you reacted to it. You can keep it shipping or you can let it sink. I don't mind at all ;)
    So...yeah...I guess I'll keep the Kaze/Hisoka x Rose/Tome thing *hehe*

2. Mathew

Mathew Red VIP Red VIP Adventurer Oldtimer

Kaze x Rose is real

Takita likes this.
  3. Hisoka

Glad to have made you happy

4. Leind

Leind Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Don't mind me. Just trying to increase my messages count.
    Great story tho, here a :potato:

5. Hisoka

Hmm

6. lolcatpink

lolcatpink Pink VIP Pink VIP Seasoned Adventurer Adventurer Oldtimer

you truly were a great friend on here we had many fond memories
    im sorry to hear about all that has happened but writing it all out will help in the long run trust me
    if you ever need someone to talk to bud im here!