The Secret Society (TSS)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by SamieltheMDS, Dec 13, 2014.

1. SamieltheMDS

SamieltheMDS Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

[​IMG]

Guild Information

This guild is aimed towards being self-sufficient while at the same time working towards being PvP, PvE, Friendly, somewhat Contractor, and Frontliners aiming towards getting through all the floors. The Guild will be on both the Hardcore and Casual servers though we will aim mostly for Hardcore. We will help others in need when we are able and we will be split apart as I don't expect everyone to Frontline especially 100% of the time. We will PK should we see there is no other option as to guard ourselves and so on. Also we do not have a limit to how many people we will be accepting unless I see a need for it. Furthermore we will work towards defending ourselves and others against Evil/Dark Guilds. As part of being self-sufficient as well we are looking for people aimed towards a profession (blacksmith, craftsman, alchemist, etc). Should you join and are aiming towards a profession you can receive some benefits if you need them.

Benefits:

• Help in obtaining items for crafting.
    • Payment for your service to help further yourself.

Should there be further information you require please feel free to ask in a post or PM. (Side Note: Before and after the release of the game I hope to organize games and etc. amongst the members and our allies. Also we aim towards being a green guild).

Ranks

Ranks are a bit different than what you might normally see in other Guilds. All new members start on the lowest rank and through time in the guild, helping out with the guild's goals, being a member for long enough (don't expect to be ranking up crazily on day 1), getting along with other member, maturity, and while your Level doesn't rank you up it helps towards it. Note: Some ranks will have sub-divisions to them (example: Knight and Elite). The following ranks in the guild from highest to lowest are:

Legend
    Samiel (SamieltheMDS) [Chef/Healer/Information Gathering]

Adviser
    David (DavidTheCasual) [Chef][General Adviser]
    Nathan (kingdarkkwolf) [Information Gathering][Military Adviser]
    - [General Adviser]
    Mike/Nick [Internal Affairs]

Elite
    Wolf Squad

Captain:
    -
    Members:
    -

Archivers
    Captain:
    -
    Members:
    -

Ninja Squad
    Captain:
    -
    Members:
    -

Elite (Unassigned)
    -

Captain of the Knights
    -

Knight
    Knight (Type)

-

Knight (Regular)
    Dee (udontnowme4) [Blacksmith]
    Hano (Hano) [Hunter/Healer/Information Gathering]
    Seraph (Seraph_) [Support]

Trained
    Zeferus (Zeferus) [Hunter/Information Gathering]
    Lavan (Lavan) [Blacksmith/Information Gathering]
    Panda (Pandadoll12) [Blacksmith/Alchemist/Healer]
    Hodgic (Hodgic) [Crystal Maker/Information Gathering/Healer]
    Skeletor (Skeletor) [Information Gathering]
    Delminia (Delminia) [Chef/Information Gathering]
    Gory (GorySloth) [Hunter]

Trainee
    zo (EddieZoRz) [Blacksmith]
    Zankuro (Zankuro) [Alchemist/Healer/Information Gathering}
    Taisho (ZaTaisho) [Scavenger/Information Gathering]
    Kite (Ben Kite) [Hunter]
    Ping (Ping) [Blacksmith]
    Dekail (Dekail/DK) [Healer/Blacksmith]
    Vincent (Garudokiin) [Chef/Fisher/Alchemist/Healer/Information Gathering]
    Cortazar (Cortazar) [Blacksmith/Information Gathering]
    Dillon (Nighatos) [Information Gathering/Fishing/Repair]
    Nero (JonD1199) [Healer/Gather Information]
    Gansblaid (Gansblaidx) [Gather Information]
    Tenshi (Tenshi) [Blacksmith/Gather Information]
    Maikeru (舞圭琉) [Information Gathering/Healer]
    Jay (Jaywalker) [Information Gathering/Healer]
    LuckyJasper (CyrusShrap/jkCheat23) [Information Gathering/Healer]
    Nobu (Nobu/Jacob) [Information Gathering/Healer]
    Kewl (Kewlwasabi) [Information Gathering]
    ETZOR1AYX (ETZOR1AYX) [Information Gathering/Alchemist]

Guild Lore

The Guild was founded by Samiel as a means to help out other players. While not much is known due to knowledge being kept mostly within the group they are thought to be self-sufficient and thought to gather information on multiple aspects of Aincrad. Regardless of whether they are self-sufficient or not they still are known to buy and gather things on their own.

Rules

1.) Guild information is to stay within the guild.
    2.) Be respectful towards other guild members.
    3.) Don't use excessive vulgar language.
    4.) Don't lie in your application or in the Guild.
    5.) Should you not be available for x amount of time try and let either myself or another higher up know (or leave a message of the forums).
    6.) Help others when you're able.
    7.) Listen to higher ups and follow what they say (unless they are doing such things as abusing their position). Should there be a problem with something your asked to do please bring it up in the proper manner.
    8.) Report members that are abusing their position or are breaking the Rules of the guild or in some way going against the Guild's goals.
    9.) Don't harass others.
    10.) Don't spam about getting a rank up.
    11.) Please use English
    12.) Should a PK happen or you become orange (or red by some odd chance) please report things in full detail and things will go from there.
    13.) Going off of rule 5 try to keep in contact when you are able (which also helps with Skype) so I can know who is active better.
    14.) You are not allowed to be in multiple Guilds at the same time (don't know if it really needs to be said but there it is).

More rules will be added as they are needed.

Member Application

Name (what you plan on using in AoA):
    What name do you want to go by?:
    Age (14+ though some exceptions may be made based on maturity):
    Sex/Gender (if you're not comfortable answering this one please state so and move on):
    Will you have a Profession and if so what will it be?:
    What server will you play on (hardcore or casual)?:
    What will you be (an example would be if you want to be aimed towards being a Frontliner):
    What time zone are you in?:
    How active will you be?:
    Do you have Skype or Discord/would you be willing to use it? (makes communication easier and please give contact info if you have Skype/Discord):
    If possible list what you think your 11 skills will be:

You can find the list of skills on the wiki here.

Note: We MAY accept transfers from other guilds and orange players depending on the circumstances.

Allies

Shingeki No Pantsu
    Shinigami
    Castitatis Lilium
    Noihara
    Blazing Dawn
    Blood Alliances
    The White Knight Guard
    Knights of the Lunar Cross
    Crimson Guardians
    Satori (Personal Alliance)
    Black Legion
    Debauchery Tea Party
    Pyromancers of Xan
    Aincrad Trading Company

(We will be notifying some people concerning possible alliances but should you want an alliance please PM me)​

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  2. Konata

Konata Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

since all post got deleted i'm gonna repost my app

Name (what you plan on using in AoA): Konata
    What name do you want to go by?: Konata, Kon or Kona :Dango: it's up to your liking
    Age (14+ though some exceptions may be made based on maturity): 20
    Sex/Gender (if your not comfortable answering this one please state so and move on): Male
    Will you have a Profession and if so what will it be?: Hunter
    What server will you play on (hardcore or casual)?: mostly casual
    What will you be (an example would be if you want to be aimed towards being a Frontliner): I would like to do dungeon and farm mobs for Leather work and also be in the Frontline if i can.
    What timezone are you in?: EST
    How active will you be?: at least 4 hours per day if not more.(except on weekend)
    Do you have Skype/would you be willing to use it? (makes communication easier and please give contact info if you have Skype): my skype is Kon4ta but i don't really use it right now.
    If possible list what you think your 11 skills will be: Analysis, First Aid, Hunting, Scavenger, Skinning, Mapping, Clairvoyance, Switch, Inspection, Rush, Leather work

3. SamieltheMDS

While not quite necessary thanks either way as it helped to bump things as well and it might be nice to have it around for information for later if need be.

舞圭琉 likes this.
  4. SamieltheMDS

@TSS Members: Well, hopefully we will see some new applications coming in soon but in any event feel free to try and Recruit people on your own as well. Also we lost a total of three members (possibly four) now with no gains so we could us some new people coming in, hopefully we can get some in soon. Also I have some things in the works that will hopefully see new people coming to the Forums in particular as well.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  5. Fernandez

Fernandez Adventurer Adventurer

hey Sam how's it going if you ever get bored with your guild you can always join my guild

6. SamieltheMDS

It's ok, also while I appreciate the offer regardless I'm not going to give up the Guild, thanks anyway though.

7. SamieltheMDS

@TSS Members: I'm thinking of re-vamping the Guild Recruitment thread here and hopefully it helps, things aren't going quite as planned with some of the other things I had in mind. :/

Also I think I may have some new people joining in here soon and hopefully it will help move things along more like they were during one point.

8. Dekail

Dekail

1. Name (what you plan on using in AoA): Dekail
      What name do you want to go by?: Dekail or DK
      Age (14+ though some exceptions may be made based on maturity): 17
      Sex/Gender (if your not comfortable answering this one please state so and move on): malerino
      Will you have a Profession and if so what will it be?: idk yet
      What server will you play on (hardcore or casual)?: hardcore, because im a hardcore gamer
      What will you be (an example would be if you want to be aimed towards being a Frontliner): Frontliner. I also seen there is construction so maybe i could do that.
      What timezone are you in?: ATL(1 hour after est)
      How active will you be?: prob pretty active, hard to tell sense the game is coming out in 2-3 years
      Do you have Skype/would you be willing to use it? (makes communication easier and please give contact info if you have Skype): i will pm you my Skype if you accept
      If possible list what you think your 11 skills will be: Construction, woodcutting, First aid, meditation, fire making, scavenger, mining, smithing, runic, gem crafting, etc.... (i dont really know if i want these yet)

9. SamieltheMDS

Alright, things look good and things like your skills and profession can be updated later so long as I know about the changes so I can update the list.

Regardless your are accepted so Welcome to The Secret Society Trainee Dekail.

10. Zeferus

Zeferus Adventurer Adventurer

Name (what you plan on using in AoA): Zeferus
    What name do you want to go by?: Zeferus
    Age (14+ though some exceptions may be made based on maturity): 15
    Sex/Gender (if your not comfortable answering this one please state so and move on): Male
    Will you have a Profession and if so what will it be?: Hunter
    What server will you play on (hardcore or casual)?: Casual, then switch to Hardcore
    What will you be (an example would be if you want to be aimed towards being a Frontliner): I would like to earn money for the guild by assassinate players from red guilds, farm, and frontline and also fight in dungeons.
    What timezone are you in?: PST (Pacific Standard Time)
    How active will you be?: Quite active
    Do you have Skype/would you be willing to use it? (makes communication easier and please give contact info if you have Skype): ItsZeferus
    If possible list what you think your 11 skills will be: Detection, Hunting, Scavenger, Lock Picking, Mapping, Identification, Infiltration, Inspection, Skinning, Analysis, Rush

(One last note: I did own a guild on the forums before but it got deleted so is it okay if I transfer to a higher rank?)

11. SamieltheMDS

Alright things seem to be ok for the most part but in terms of a higher rank and etc. I'll discuss that over Skype with you first.

So for now Welcome to The Secret Society Trainee Zeferus.

12. Zeferus

Thanks and what's your name on Skype? I would like to discuss about getting a higher rank. My Skype is ItsZeferus.

13. SamieltheMDS

Sure, no problem. Also you should be able to find me through the same name as on here, either way I sent you a contact request already.

14. Zeferus

I'm on Skype now.

15. SamieltheMDS

Alright, thanks for letting me know and I'll message you soon.

16. udontnowme4

udontnowme4

17. SamieltheMDS

Well nice to see you around still and thanks for the input as I'm sure it helps some out.

18. SamieltheMDS

@TSS Members: If your able please try and recruit more members and if you have suggestions to this effect as well feel free to message them to me or post them in the Guild Lounge. Other than that note that the next game to play as a Guild is still being discussed in the Lounge.

19. Hano

Hano Teal VIP Teal VIP

I'm interested in joining this guild : )

Name (what you plan on using in AoA): Hano
    What name do you want to go by?: Hano
    Age (14+ though some exceptions may be made based on maturity): 15
    Will you have a Profession and if so what will it be?: Hunter & Map Maker
    What server will you play on (hardcore or casual)?: Mostly Casual. (Maybe Hardcore)
    What will you be (an example would be if you want to be aimed towards being a Frontliner): Frontliner
    What timezone are you in?: UTC+08:00
    How active will you be?: Weekends. 3 hrs+ ( Sorry for the tight schedule. I'm busy with school)
    Do you have Skype/would you be willing to use it? (makes communication easier and please give contact info if you have Skype): Yep. rosteripa11
    If possible list what you think your 11 skills will be: Clairvoyance, Feather Falling, Night Vision, Analysis, Rush, Lock Picking,
    First Aid, Mapping, Leather Craft, Skinning, Repair.

20. SamieltheMDS

Sorry for the late reply, in terms of your application I'm going to need some time to think on it and discuss it with some others first based on some things I've seen. (Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't anticipate it should take very long).

Hano likes this.