The Secret Society (TSS)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by SamieltheMDS, Dec 13, 2014.

1. SamieltheMDS

SamieltheMDS Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Well maybe if your easy enough to get a hold of I suppose (though from what you said I'm getting your not on like every day), though I don't think your part of the Skype group for example.
    Seeing as your not in another Guild and the app seems ok for the most part I'll accept this. However please note that you can't apply for a rank (just in case you though you could) also if you can get Skype it would be appreciated since it would be easier to get a hold of you possibly if need be and there is a Skype group. While not used a huge amount it should be used more so when the game comes out for communication.

Anyway Welcome to The Secret Society Trainee Kyouma.

2. SamieltheMDS

@TSS Members: I'm thinking through some members currently that have been around to be upped in rank. This might take a bit but I'll make a notice when I make the change.

3. Fenrir

Fenrir Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

I will not be able to attend anything to family issues, and lack of computer. I am using a public computer, and I am not able to download anything. I will try to be back as soon as I can, but I cannot say when that will be. I am sorry for this inconvenience. I hope you guys have a good time!

4. SamieltheMDS

Thanks for letting me know I appreciate it and I hope things improve for you soon.

5. SamieltheMDS

@TSS Members: Ok, so besides the previous update about the 3 members getting moved to Knight (Normal) Rank there is also going to be a bit of a divide on one of the Adviser positions which if you look you will be able to see what I'm talking about.

@Everyone: We are still here and recruiting.

6. jkCheat23

jkCheat23 Adventurer Adventurer

Name (what you plan on using in AoA): CyrusShrap
    What name do you want to go by?: LuckyJasper
    Age (14+ though some exceptions may be made based on maturity): 17 going on 18
    Sex/Gender (if you're not comfortable answering this one please state so and move on): Male
    Will you have a Profession and if so what will it be?: Craftsmen/Merchant or off-DPS
    What server will you play on (hardcore or casual)?: Either Hardcore of Casual, refer hardcore for feel.
    What will you be (an example would be if you want to be aimed towards being a Frontliner): Frontline secondary DPS role, I will tend to stay back to map or salvage, but that doesn't mean I can't be rotated in to fight as well.
    What time zone are you in?: Mountain Time (MT)
    How active will you be?: Once the game comes out I will be fully active, around 4 to 5 1/2 hours a day or more.
    Do you have Skype/would you be willing to use it? (makes communication easier and please give contact info if you have Skype): DatMasterHunts
    If possible list what you think your 11 skills will be: Top will be main skills, while bottom is the lower-used skills.
    Mapping
    Clairvoyance
    First Aid
    Detection
    Rush
    Inspection
    Scavenger
    Salvage
    Analysis
    Repair
    Construction

Transfer Notice : I was looking if I can come here, I come from the Midnight Killers Group. They got in-active with the members so I was wondering if I can fit in here...

7. SamieltheMDS

Well if I accept you in are you planning on actually sticking around in the Guild and are you fine with going from PK to Anti-PK as well as following our rules/guidelines?

8. jkCheat23

jkCheat23 Adventurer Adventurer

Of course! It's better to be in a group that actually have their set straight rather then some group that doesn't. Plus, I mean I was there just to supply them with gear, maps, and info. Even I will follow you're complete rules/guidelines with out any problems.

9. SamieltheMDS

Ok, well I looked over your application before and so with that it is accepted.

Welcome to The Secret Society Trainee LuckyJasper

10. SamieltheMDS

@TSS Members: A bit of a slow time for the forums, but by all means ask friends and etc. on other sites as more members can still help out. Also remember to try to pop in every now and again at the very least.

11. Caesar

Caesar Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Yeah, pop in. It's very important.

-This endorsement was provided free of charge by Caesar

12. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Black VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

kbye rejoining some old friends

13. SamieltheMDS

Probably could of gone about that better and while I would like to try to talk to you out of leaving I'm guessing that isn't going to happen so hopefully things go well for you and your friends.

14. Nobu

Nobu

Name (what you plan on using in AoA): Nobu
    What name do you want to go by?: Nobu or Jacob
    Age (14+ though some exceptions may be made based on maturity): 14
    Sex/Gender (if you're not comfortable answering this one please state so and move on): Male
    Will you have a Profession and if so what will it be?: Haven't decided/probably won't have one at the start (maybe map maker early game after release)
    What server will you play on (hardcore or casual)?: casual in beta if i have access, hardcore upon release.
    What will you be (an example would be if you want to be aimed towards being a Frontliner): solo/small party in the beginning of release/beta and Bounty Hunter after I'm high enough level
    What time zone are you in?: CST
    How active will you be?: as active as possible, prob at least 3 hours every day, maybe less due to high school
    Do you have Skype/would you be willing to use it? (makes communication easier and please give contact info if you have Skype): yes i have Skype and discord
    If possible list what you think your 11 skills will be: Analysis, Clairvoyance, Scavenger, Trap Crafting, Identification, First Aid, Mapping, Repair, Salvage, Rush, and Feather Fall

15. SamieltheMDS

Ok, well it seems fine so I will accept it.
    As such Welcome to The Secret Society Trainee Nobu.

16. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Black VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I log-in around once a month on average anyway.

17. SamieltheMDS

Well even then it's ok.

18. Zeferus

Zeferus Adventurer Adventurer

Hey, it's been a while. Just waiting for Age of Aincrad to release at least its Alpha phase of the game to the public. Haven't got a key yet. Hope I'm still in the guild, I haven't ditched yet lol.

19. Caesar

Caesar Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Nah we own his soul mwuhahahaha hi Sammy hahaha

20. SamieltheMDS

Nope.
    Also hello.
    It's ok Zeferus and you are still in the Guild don't worry.
    You should message me on Skype or Discord (or even Steam) some time though if you can. lol. :p
    Either way thanks for checking in.