TSS Guild Lounge

Discussion in 'Guild Lounge' started by SamieltheMDS, Dec 13, 2014.

1. SamieltheMDS

SamieltheMDS Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Hello, for all the members of The Secret Society please use this to help get to know the other members better, make plans, and etc. Just remember to not put important information to the Guild in here to avoid future problem, with that I look forward to seeing and joining in future conversations.

Important Notices:
    Please try and keep the recruitment thread up if you can so we have a better chance of getting new members. Also people make sure to post here as well if you can.

We currently have exceeded the halfway point for members for the current cap I have set, however I'd like to get more if possible by the time AoA is released, but we will see how
    that goes. :3

For sometime in probably March 2016 I'm thinking of having a game night for the Guild or doing something to enable the Trained/Trainee's to get up to the normal Knight rank. Should you be available let me know and should you have ideas by all means let me know of them as well.​

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    舞圭琉 likes this.
  2. nathannn

nathannn Seasoned Adventurer

ahh im pretty sure the only one playing aura kingdom atm is Konata lol...

only me, sam and konata in the guild.. sam rarely plays, Ive stopped playing until more people join, and konata is the only one playing, but i rarely see him due to time differences heh

Im waiting for more people to get on before i level anymore. its no fun playing by yourself.

3. SamieltheMDS

Well I'm sure things will work out soon enough, also I planned on getting back on at some point but I have been doing other things and etc. :/

4. Konata

Konata Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

yea I've been grinding more than doing quest and i'm now lv 44 and still have lv 33 quest

5. nathannn

nathannn Seasoned Adventurer

im surprised you can last that long. The quests are the best way to lvl. each quest at your lvl should be giving around 10% still. while an enemy gives you like what, 0.01%? lol

6. Konata

yea when grinding didn't give enough me enough exp i started doing daily and that's how i made it there owo

7. SamieltheMDS

Well I'm sure you'll get up eventually if you keep at it, either way if we are able to help out let us know and best of luck either way.

8. SamieltheMDS

Well Nathannn has decided to the leave the Guild and the rest of the Guild doesn't seem to be too active with the Lounge or the Recruitment thread as far as I know (not sure who is doing what exactly) so if possible please try to help keep them afloat should it seem to need some help and help with Recruitment as well should you be able. Thanks everyone and hope to hear from all of you soon.

9. golemstorm

golemstorm

Yeah I've been doing finals stuff so I haven't been on much but I will try and grind it out now that I'm off for 3 weeks. yahoo!

10. SamieltheMDS

Alright, thanks for the update and nice to see you around (hopefully your finals go well for you).

11. Konata

hello there Golem :D i like your banner(Konata)

12. golemstorm

golemstorm

Thank you! I'm liking these new forums too aren't you? they are so much nicer to look at.

Oh thank you. Yeah she's my favourite anime character cause she's basically me. bahaha xD

13. SamieltheMDS

Well the Forums has its ups and downs to it, one of such is that from what I got there won't be signatures anymore so for the person I'm having make the signatures for the Guild he is still doing so but also making a banner version as well.

14. Konata

but i think that banner look smother and don't get in the way owo

15. SamieltheMDS

Well you are restricted to just that one image though for it if I'm not mistaken so not sure what is going to go on when we have the Guild banners around then. :/

16. SamieltheMDS

Yep, still need to get around to getting in touch with Golem hopefully and Subzotic to check on the progress of the artwork. Other than that we hopefully can turn this thing around for the Guild with members and etc. :/

17. Zeferus

Zeferus Adventurer Adventurer

18. udontnowme4

udontnowme4

Why did Nathannn decide to leave? If its personal I won't mind. :)

19. SamieltheMDS

He left to join another Guild that was more what he was after if I'm not mistaken. :/

Also if possible I'd like members to try and help assist in keeping the Guild Lounge and the Guild Recruitment section from falling too far down the page.

Furthermore please start throwing out ideas for games for the Guild to play together (doesn't have to be a MMO) so I can put up a poll or something. Would be nice to have something or another going again.

20. Nameless

Nameless Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Black VIP Adventurer

Hi guys!!!

I would like to play with you but most of you live not in EU :(...

And Samiel please tell your timezone and when you are online i am 0.00 GMT+.

I try to write with you guys as mutch as possible for now! And if you want to play something on PC or Playstation 3, I say hell yea! And in Dolby Axon is nobody online :(...

Waiting for the reply!!