Virtually Impossible (SAO RP)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Revontheus, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Cicatrix

Cicatrix Adventurer Adventurer

"How long will this lovey-dovey scene continue, Dryan?" As Dryan heard those words from nearby he shot a glance at the person. Only to find Aureus standing there snickering.

Dryan's glare was rather unpleasant and fierce. "Scrap." He said shortly to Aureus "You try being a hit away from death." His left hand on the slung polearm and right hand still on Viku's head.

((No time!!! I completely forgot about the reply as I was searching for reference books and guides. Sorry!!!! I can't really wrote much in this current situation since there are 3 of us and my actions are restricted by this development.
    Also, Kaze length doesn't matter as long as it isn't 2000 words))

2. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

((OOC: Don't worry about the reply, Scar :D.You had to focus on your work.Keep doing your best ;)
    Kazuhiro and Shiomiya made a huge time skip. I'll put them on hold for now...))
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I shouldn't have said something unpleasant like that".Aureus stopped snickering and returned to his neutral face,smiling a little bit and pointing his severed limb with his index finger."I already was,Dryan.And it happened plenty of times for me that I'm not fearing death anymore..."
    He turned around, to avoid eye contact with the couple."So,don't even try to say something like that,ever again.It's useless..."
    He left the area, heading to the rotten inn.As he reached it, he immediately ordered a steak. He sometimes checked his severed arm while eating his food."It should reappear after a certain amount of time...Until then, I must be more careful than usual..."
    As he finished his meal, he opened his skill menu, to check his 'Acrobatics' skill.The skill slighly improved again, but it was 3/100.
    "It will be a long way...".He whispered, but his tone of voice changed to an annoyed one,as he noticed that he could pick other two skills.He hesitaded for a few seconds.Then he picked the 'Rapier' skill and the 'Alchemy' one."Shio, you clumsy-...".He sat on a bench nearby the entrance of the inn,opened his menu, and took the guidebook that he obtained for free back when he was in the Starting City, and started reading it."Let's see...the authors were very detailed...Well, since they were 'beta-testers' it should be ok...And the blacksmith where we went is described here. So Shiomiya really knew it on a manual..."
    He closed the book and looked at the road, observing the players who were roaming on it."So, what's our next move...?"
    ((OOC:I'll be offline for a week(?)I'm pretty busy atm...
    EDIT:Forget what I said up here.Seems like it's all ok here now :/))

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  3. Kurisua

Kurisua Red VIP Red VIP

"You try being a hit away from death." Dryan snarled at Auerus, while I stayed where I was.

Maybe he will leave us alone now..

"
    I already was, Dryan. And it happened plenty of times for me that I'm not fearing death anymore..."

I heard his feet move around on the ground as he went back to talking "So, don't even try to say something like that, ever again. It's useless..."

I move from Dryan'a arms and yell after him.

"This isn't a competition, idiot! I'm sooo sorry that I wasn't able to handle my health dropping so low, and that I was SCARED for my party and you who helped us. Just because I'm a little emotional and on edge about this, doesn't give you the right to say ANYTHING like 'oh, I experienced more than you, suck it up'."

I stood facing out the alley, sure that everyone heard me yell at him, but I didn't care.

No one asked anyone to help us.

I cross my arms over my chest, looking back at Dryan.

"We should buy some pots quickly and go check after the others."

4. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

((OOC:...I exaggerated with that post...this is getting interesting...Shall I put more chaos next time?Maybe not...))
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I can't leave this town.I'm going with Silas and the others and reach Shiomiya and Kazuhiro. Then we must cover each others' back."But he angrily held his book when he remembered the words of Dryan and the girl with the dark violet hair.
    'Scrap.You try being a hit away from death' 'This isn't a competition, idiot! I'm sooo sorry that I wasn't able to handle my health dropping so low, and that I was SCARED for my party and you who helped us. Just because I'm a little emotional and on edge about this, doesn't give you the right to say ANYTHING like 'oh, I experienced more than you, suck it up'.'
    "Why everyone can't just shut up?They don't even know how weak I can be...Life and death made me weak...So many times the death asked for me that I became weaker each time it called me...
    ".He sighed and covered his eyes with his arm."I want to cry so bad...I want to die..."
    He stayed like that for a few minutes, with the guidebook still on his hands. Then he removed his arm from his face, placed the book back at his inventory and stood up."*sigh*What in the hell I am thinking?I haven't thought that since...".He froze himself after he said that, remembering his first meeting with Shiomiya. That moment when he was trying to kill himself again.
    "It was winter, and it had been passed 5 months since I was transferred.3 months since that accident. I hated so much the culprits of that prank that I wanted to die.I was being treated like a fool from almost all my classmates since then.When I met Shiomiya, it wasn't snowing and the trains were running. I tried again the suicide, by jumping in front of a train. But then I met her. I got pulled back right a second before the train reached my position, almost hitting me by my feets. I fell on the ground, watching the face of my savior.Her black short hair were what I saw at first. Then her sweating face, mixed with terrorized eyes..."
    'What on the earth were you trying to do?!'
    'LEAVE ME ALONE!YOU STUPID!'
    'YOU'RE THE FOOL ONE,ALEX!'
    'HOW?!'
    "I punched her on her chest so many times and so weakly that I was acting like a kid..."
    'Tell me...how am I supposed to live in a world like this?I always being weak...Wherever I went...TELL ME HOW I SHOULD SURVIVE WITH THIS BURDEN ON MY BACK?!'
    "She slapped me on the face, leaving me a mark that remained for a week.And like a kid again, I cried.I will never forget what she said to me..."
    'If you think that you're weak, it means that your strenght it's just hiding...If you die now, you die weak.But if you keep living, maybe you'll be able to find your strenght...'
    "Even now I'm weak,but after that encounter, I felt the necessity of surviving.To find out what's my strenght.And why I hid it..."
    Aureus walked away from the inn,as he noticed that his arm got back. He took another healing potion and drank it, filling his healthbar. He walked past a store which was selling accessories.Aureus bought a bandana,which was ripped on the bottom, and put it around his neck.He then took a look to a mirror next to him, watching his new look.
    When he reached the fountain, he hesitated a few minutes, but then he turned back, going to the gates.While he was reaching the gates, he opened his menu, selecting Silas from his friendlist and sending him a message.'Sorry,Silas.I'm leaving first.See you in the next town-Aureus'
    As he was going to leave the safe zone, he turned back, noticing a group that was moving on his same direction. He smiled a bit and waved at them. Then he ran away.
    ((OOC:confused:orry for putting the flashback. But I felt like I had to explain Aureus' attitude and the reason of that phrase that made Viku angry.I really brought madness with my last post...))

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  5. Tokikaze

((OOC: (_ _)zzZZZ...Huh?Is anyone still here?))
    Aureus dashed nearby the walls of the town, reaching the road that would have led him to the town where Shiomiya and Kazuhiro went.He started increasing his speed as he noticed two silhouettes in the distance.Both of them were hooded,but only one had an unsheathed weapon.
    "YOU'LL NOT ESCAPE NOW,YOU DAMN FREAKS".Aureus quickly unsheathed his rapier.
    "Uh?You're-...".The one with the unsheathed weapon,a saber, quickly parried Aureus' attack,and started snickering."*heh*You must be fool, if you charged a red player like that"
    The red player quickly countered the attack,by punching Aureus, then he swiftly stabbed Aureus on the leg, as he started losing balance."Is that all, rapier-wielder?"
    "You-...".Aureus stood up,and carelessly started attacking the PKer, who easily blocked all of his attacks.But when he striked another attack, he managed to cut the PKer on the cheek."*heh*How's that?"
    The PKer angrily started kicking Aureus, while the other one watched the scene with a smile in the face."How did you dare?!?".Then he started stabbing Aureus on his legs."How does that feel,huh?!?"
    Aureus started screaming for the pain each time he got stabbed on the legs.He checked his healthbar, noticing that he was paralized somehow and was slowly losing health."I can't let this idiot to kill me so easily...I need strength..."
    Aureus managed to stand up as the PKer stopped a while and the paralysis status disappeared, and immediately aimed for the PKer's chest."You're mine..."
    But Aureus immediately stepped back as he noticed that the other player went in the middle of the fight, parrying Aureus' attack with his rapier.
    "Let's put an end to this scene".The rapier-PKer went forward Aureus, who ended up falling on the ground.Then Aureus closed his eyes,waiting for the strike that would have killed him.But nothing happened.As he opened his eyes, he watched the PKer, who were watching something behind him with bothered eyes.
    "*tch*Let's go for now.We're done here."The rapier-PKer unsheathed his weapon and walked away, followed by his companion."We will meet again...You can consider this as a delay of your death,my friend"
    As the PKers disappeared, Aureus heavily breathed. Then he layed on the ground, noticing a polearm."*hmph*Seems like I owe you twice for rescuing me, and an apology as well."Aureus immediately stood up and,as he noticed that there was the girl with the dark-violet hair,he immediately bowed."I'm sorry for my previous attitude. I was acting arrogantly and I apologize for that".As he raised his head, he noticed the rest of the party that was walking towards them."I know that this sounds selfish.But can I join you for a while,until I meet Shio and Kazuhiro?"
    ((OOC:And now it's my turn to apologize.If I sounded selfish with this post,I immediately apologize,and I'll delete this post if you tell me to.But I kinda started liking this thread since I joined it.Again, I apologize))

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  6. Kurisua

Kurisua Red VIP Red VIP

(I'm so bored and this isn't moving... Maybe I should add a new character? I don't know xD I is sad. ALL THE SADNESS).

7. Tokikaze

(OOC:Maybe it's better to do a redux, if this thread isn't going anywhere(I didn't mean to criticize ._.))

8. DaSniper168

DaSniper168 Adventurer Adventurer

((Well then let's get it moving! No? Just me? Well, we'll give it a shot anyway. Since time has passed since my last action, let's just assume Bruno did nothing of interest recently.))

Bruno chewed on the low-class food, tasting the flavorless slab of meat in front of him. It was a cheap cut of some unknown animal with a very gamey taste. It was well-done, just on the cusp of burning. Bruno proffered his meat rare, but the NPCs didn't exactly let you choose. The drink there was at least better than the last time, and he felt content after his meal.

Every so often, Bruno would lift his patch to see if his eye had regenerated yet, but the right side of his vision was still missing. He sighed at this, wondering if it would ever return.

He then received a message telling everyone to move out. It was from Matthew, of course, who had become the leader by default. I wouldn't mind that spot, being leader is the best position in any party. But Bruno resigned and headed outside the small tavern. He heard a commotion to his right, and as he attempted to look over, he forgot his eye was missing again.
    He sighed, but continued on. As he was walking, he clipped his hammer back on his back and jogged over towards the source of the noise.

Bruno was the last to reach the meeting point, where the party was standing around watching Aureus apologize with all his might. Bruno let out a snicker, and fell in with the party, opting not to get involved with the situation.

He hears Aureus ask about joining up, but as far as Bruno was concerned he was reckless and a stranger. A liability to the party. But in the end it wasn't his say and he just leaned against the shoulder of the nearest party member, (who happened to be on his right so he wasn't sure of their identity) and waited for the situation to defuse itself.

((As another note, I apologize for being gone so long, I've been with my grandfather who has recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma. Also, try to get past any errors in the post, I'm on my phone.

9. Revontheus

Revontheus

((OOC: I'm still here; I'll edit this post after I get out of school today))

10. Tokikaze

((OOC:And no sign of life...Guess I'll have to drag everyone to the next town _-_(I'll consider that it has been passed 2 hours and the Aureus' battle last less than 5 minutes.So...20 minutes passed since the wolf escaped from Silas' party,10 minutes of recovery for the party,5 minutes of debate between Dryan,Viku and Aureus,I'll consider that during the other minutes,Aureus took a nap XD).Sorry if I'm messing the timeline.If this timeline is not right for you,I'll not make my part of the RP for now and wait for the others))

11. Kurisua

Kurisua Red VIP Red VIP

(My suggestion is that we skip ahead so we aren't as bored. Maybe we could use the website I made now? I'm unsure, just some suggestions)

12. Tokikaze

((OOC:...AAAAHHH!I can't take it anymore!
    [​IMG]
    ...(~3~) =3 Guess I'll go ahead.Is up to you to follow me or not.I'm sorry for the sudden rage))
    "Yukine,are you ok?"
    "Kind of,Shio.My leg is still paralyzed.But the effect will wear off within six or seven minutes.And my arm will regenerate way later.I'll take a nap,can I?"
    Kazuhiro and Shiomiya went to a well illuminated inn to recover from the last fight.They already took a room.Kazuhiro was laying on the bed,with Shiomiya near him with a chair.
    "For now,we should switch our weapons"Shiomiya said, removing her dagger and placing it back to the inventory.Then she opened her trading menu to send her weapon to Kazuhiro.
    "Are you serious?"Kazuhiro did her same actions,giving his nodachi to Shiomiya."Shio,I don't think this is necessary.I already said that I'll recover soon"
    "No.You'll stay here,like a good kid,and take a nap,LIKE YOU said".Shiomiya winked at him,equipping her newly acquired nodachi.She noticed that the weapon was touching the ground."Say,your nodachi was that long?"
    "Yeah. I didn't expect to be that long...".Kazuhiro equipped the dagger and smiled."Your dagger is very good.But I don't like be that light..."
    "Well,you just have to lay on the bed for a while,Yukine.That's all"Shiomiya unsheathed the nodachi,swinging it a few times.Then she opened her menu."I have to warn Aureus about the wolf and the thing that paralyzed you"
    'Aureus,be careful when you come to the next town.Me and Kazuhiro barely made it.A wolf attacked us.And Kazuhiro said that it was named 'Lycan' and it was some sort of miniboss.Also something stung Kazuhiro,paralyzing him.If you're with Silas' party, warn them as well-Shiomiya'
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party was standing there,in silence.
    "I know that I acted recklessly,without a plan and without caring about the others.I'm really sorry for that.But..."Aureus was still bowing, but his head was watching Dryan and the others.Suddently he stood up as he noticed a message.He immediately opened it and,as he immediately read it,he freezed."Hanako...Kazuya...They faced that wolf?"He heavily breathed,while he whispered it.Then he faced Silas' party."Dryan,Silas,Seira,Bruno...Seems like the road for the next city will be guarded by that wolf again.Shiomiya said that is named 'Lycan' and we have another problem:there might be a mob that could paralyze us...if we want to get to the next city.We need a plan,or we might not be able to get there..."
    He immediately noticed that a pack of wolves appeared behind the party.He swiftly walked on the front,with the unsheathed rapier pointed at the pack.Then he turned his head to the group, making a broad smile."I think you can give me your answers now.'Yes' or 'No'.I'm not asking that much"

13. Tokikaze

((OOC:
    Mh...
    Why did I even come in here in the first place?
    Aaaanyway...
    Welp. Not very much to say. Just saying hello to the RP group.
    Guys, if you have the email notification on, here's a thing.
    Just drop a message :D ))

14. lolcatpink

lolcatpink Pink VIP Pink VIP Seasoned Adventurer Adventurer Oldtimer

Ooc~~ what a desolate place this is i miss the old group

15. Tokikaze

Tbh, I feel like it's my fault. For being an a-hole and such. Too much impulsiveness in the posts. I actually killed it.

16. Revontheus

Revontheus

((OOC: sorry guys, this was all my fault... I failed to post when you were all hanging on me, even though I made the topic and that I was supposed to manage it. But now you're gone, and I can only hope one of you manages to see this apology. This had so much potential, but I mucked it up. Ah, if only I could change the past.))

17. lolcatpink

lolcatpink Pink VIP Pink VIP Seasoned Adventurer Adventurer Oldtimer

It's alright, everyone gets busy. No need to beat yourself up!