Whats up my dudes.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GenEric, Nov 19, 2018.

?

Which Pill would you take?

1. Red Pill

75.0%
  2. Blue Pill

25.0%
  1. GenEric

GenEric

Sooo...I'm putting this in my introduction thread as well as my "About you" in my profile cuz... well why not!

Hey whats up, if your reading this then you are actually interested about knowing some things about me unless you get bored halfway through because i'm too boring, which is understandable because i already know im boring.

Incoming nerd alert btw.

Well to start off...i'm basically just another fan like you. I go to college (at the moment i made this "about you" page at the date 11/19/2018, same day i made this account) hopefully pursuing a career in culinary and probably work as someones private chef or something along those lines! Video games was always a love of mine (like basically everyone else as well) and i love leveling based games. I like collecting rare items (that's if i don't miss an event that drops a one time event item, i always seem to have bad luck and miss these types of things because something irl comes up) , if you'd seen me with a super rare drop, i'd never stop talking about it for days and just have the biggest smile on my face....then i would never use that kind of item if it has a durability (even if i can repair it). I'm always more of the ranged type of guy using snipers in video games but if i ever have to do any melee fight, i love to use scythes or normal one handed swords, i don't really see the use of using shields since it feels too stuffy and even though in skyrim i get countered by those annoying guys with shields, i'd still stick to a sword and no shield. Anyways enough talk about games...jebus i'm a nerd, but trust me i get way worst after i learn about the mechanics of the game and find an easier way to do things in it, but i have to get like REALLY into the game.

Ok so if your still here and actually read my whole bio, thanks for reading my whole paragraph. Hope to encounter you in other games i play or this game when it comes out (in other games like WoW, overwatch, any steam games) if you see names like Kyr0nix, Kyr0n, GenEric, TheGenEricOne. That's probably me, saying if they don't get taken by other people :(

Black Abyss likes this.
  2. Denian

Denian Minor Local Deity of Sarcasm | WebDev Staff Member Administrator Halloween VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. Here you will find... uh... Well, you might find us! Occasionally, that is.

That said, feel free to join our discord server, which is way more active than this forum.

GenEric likes this.
  3. Leo

Leo Community Manager Staff Member Legend Hero Warlord Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Glad to have you join us!

GenEric likes this.
  4. Black Abyss

Black Abyss Lead Designer Staff Member Administrator Black VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

red pill my duuuude
    welcome to the forums
    the home of blacky and denden

GenEric likes this.
  5. Kasegawa

Kasegawa Purple VIP Purple VIP Pink VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

wElL iF yOu WaNt A rEaL rEd PiLL. . .

Hilal ran away with the bread

GenEric likes this.
  6. GenEric

GenEric

Thank you Denian, i definitely will
    Thank you leo, glad to be here

Nice choice! And thank you

ThANk YoU fOr Da ReAl rEd PiLl

Black Abyss and Kasegawa like this.
  7. Kasegawa

Kasegawa Purple VIP Purple VIP Pink VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Glad someone appreciates it

Black Abyss and GenEric like this.
  8. Harhin

Harhin Seasoned Adventurer

It's been some time since we last saw a new introduction thread...THANK GOD.

Black Abyss and GenEric like this.
  9. Caesar

Caesar Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Welcome to the forums man, hope you have a great time, speaking as one of the old farts here I can honestly say I’ve met some amazing friends here, made some great memories and intend to keep doing just that. Hope you have some great experiences here and always feel free to hit me up for a chat!!

GenEric and Black Abyss like this.
  10. Black Abyss

Black Abyss Lead Designer Staff Member Administrator Black VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

made me tear up
    Nice.

Caesar likes this.
  11. GenEric

GenEric

thanks man looking forward to get some friends on here too, and the day when the game releases i cant wait to see all the OG members from the forum in the game!

Harhin likes this.